Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Katarina's Blogging for Blogging

- What was the hardest thing about this unit?

I did not find this unit to be hard at all, but I found some of the work we did to be very annoying.
It was mostly the fractions that were harder to convert, or some of the sub questions that required more thinking about. Not that I don't like thinking and doing math, but I think that everyone would agree that the sub questions where we had more than one extra person to divide the subs by to be annoying. Like instead of 8 people and 7 subs, having 7 subs and 10 people. Grrr...

- What do you understand now that you did not understand before?

I think that I found some new ways to solve problems. I used to solve everything the same way, and I found that my way of solving problems was not always the most efficient thing.

- If you had to teach your parents about fractions, what would it be and how would you do it?

I would show my parents how to use clocks, and how to convert fractions into time, such as 2/5 of an hour would be 24 minutes.
I would do this by drawing them purdy pictures in which their old eyes could easily understand. ^_^

No comments: