Saturday, November 3, 2007

Scribe List 841

Scribelist 841
Tori
Alex
Jordan
Jocelyn
Jessica B
Bryce
Marlon
Rico
Anthony
John
Katarina
Kate
Dharyll
Dhonell
Jessica H
Liezel
Jaryl
Jasmine
Shawn
Tim
Chantel
Luke
Alley
Jeanine
Jessica Q
Mary
Charity
Joelle
Robbie
Chaseley
Cedric
Carmen

This is the scribe list. Please choose a different member of the class to be the scribe for the next day. I will highlight the students who have already scribed. Untill the winter break there will be 2 scribes a day.

A scribe is expected to recount the days lesson for the class to see. Scribes should include detailed notes and images to show the class what happened that day.

If you were sick or absent you could use the scribe as a source of notes to get your assignments done.

Remember that we have a global audience. Show them the excellent work that you are capable of.

studentblogwikitools is an excellent place to find new tools to spice up a scribe post.

Enjoy your task. Thanks

Harbeck

4 comments:

C|3|D|R|I|C said...

Eh theres no K in my name sorry :(

Alex 8-41 said...

I pick Kate

Kat-The-Overlord said...

My name is spelt KatArina.. not Katerina. =D Please do not continue to make this mistake in the furture, for I shall become annoyed as heck. =)

Mr. H said...

Yes I will change it right away.

H