Monday, October 15, 2007

Jessica's Blogging on Blogging

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
- The hardest thing for me about this unit was doing the Krypto.
Some of the questions were easy but when people were giving answers and using brackets , it made me confused. Another thing that made this unit hard in the beginning was using the clocks to explain fractions.

What did you understand that you didn't understand before?
- In the beginning of the unit I didn't really understand how to find out if a fraction is bigger than another one using a clock. But by the end of the unit, I started reading other people's blog's and it starting making more sense being explain by other kids.

If I had to teach my parents something about fractions, I would teach them how to use a clock to explain it & i would also teach them how to use a common denominator to do it.

No comments: