1. What strategies were needed?
2. How did you use these strategies?
3. Or How could you of used these strategies.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? Use a ratio table
5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table.
6. Find the $$ of your new container sizes
1.The strategies that were needed were a ratio table and division/multiplacation.
2. For the ratio table, I put cups on one side and money on the other side. Then multiplied 2 2/5 to get 12. Then found out it was times 5. Then did that to the money. Then divided to get 1/2 cups.
3. Another way to use this strategey is add 2 2/5 instead of multiplying them.
4. To get 6 cups you get 12 cups then divide it in 2. So it will equal 6 cups and do the same thing to the money so it will equal 9 dollars.
5 and 6. The numbers I chose was 1, 5, 10.
To get 1 cup I multipled the money so it will equal for 1 cup.
To get 5 cups I multiplied 1 cup and the money by 5 so it will = 5 cups worth.
To get 10 cups I multiplied 5 cups and the money by 2 to get 10 cups of stuff.