1. What strategies where being used ?
The strategies being used were using a money, pictures, and ratio tables to solve the problems.
2. How did you use these strategies ?
I used these strategies by using money and ratio tables to show how i got the price of each cup and how much ingredients were in each bag. I also used pictures to show how 1 half of 1/2 is 1/4 and so on.
3. Or how could you have used these strategies ?
I did use all of these strategies ? But i could have used it in more of a organized and easy to understand way then i did use before.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? Use a ratio table .
To find out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix, i drew a picture like so =
5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the money of your new container sizes.
I answered like so =
If the Math Voicethreads dont work go here:
Question 4: http://voicethread.com/#u21343.b34874.i183828