1. What strategies were needed?
The strategies that were needed were ratio tables, clocks and money.
2. How did you use these strategies?
I used a ratio table to find out the cost of the differently sized cups.
3. Or How could you of used these strategies.
I could have used more than one strategy to help me check my work to make sure it was right.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix?
I used a ratio table. I went straight from 2 2/5 cups to 12 cups by multiplying 2 2/5 by 5, and I did the same thing with $3.60, which equaled $18.00. I then divided 12 by 2 to get 6 cups, and I did $18.00 divided by 2 to get $9.00.
5. Find 3 other values (amounts of snack mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the money of your new container sizes.
This is what I did to answer the six test questions. I made the correction to the error I made in the last question.. which was forgetting to put the 1 in 1 and 12/15 on question 6. Sorry that the pictures are sideways...=S